In Hungary, JKX owns and operates 100% of six production licences ("Mining Plots"):
- Hajdunanas IV, which extends over 25 sq km and which encompasses the Hajdunanas Field;
- Tiszavasvari-IV, which extends over 44 sq km and is centred on the 2010 discovery well Tiszavasvari-6;
- Emod V, which extends over 100 sq km and covers the Mezokeresztes field that was shut in during the 1970s;
- Pely I, which extends over 18 sq km and is centred on the 2010 discovery well Pely-2;
- Jaszkiser II, which extends over 6 sq km and incorporates the Jabba structure defined by the presence of amplitude anomalies consistent with those at the successful Pely-2 well; and
- Hajdunanas-V, which covers an area of 15 sq km and incorporates the Chevelle structure defined by the presence of gas shows during the drilling of the Tiszavasvari-6 well.
Within our current Hungarian portfolio, all our production has come from the Hajdunanas Field, which is currently suspended. JKX is currently seeking a farm-in partner to participate in the development of these production licences.
In addition, JKX also has a 50% interest in the Turkeve production licence, which is operated by our partner that owns the other 50%.