The Board is provided with quarterly updates relating to the major CSR issues. A management review of all HSECQ systems is carried out every year. Our plans focus on continuous improvement and on making sure that all staff are aware of key HSECQ issues.
We have robust processes in place to oversee our CSR commitment. Our aim is to comply with all local laws and regulations as a minimum and to exceed them where possible. We expect our partners to reach the same standards.
|Our policies and standards cover:
- Safety reporting and incident management
- Exposure man hours
- Occupational health provision and record keeping
- Environmental reporting and incident management including climate change
- Behavioural based safety programmes
- Continuing Professional Development and implementation
- Human resources practices, covering areas such as equal opportunities
- Handling of charitable requests
- Local community relations
- Reporting to local Russian, Ukrainian and UK authorities
- Risk management programmes
Our CSR achievements in 2012
Please see our Board HSECQ Presentation 2013 and our Quality Policy Statement.